Friday, January 12, 2007

My Lifeover

Every new year I make resolutions I don't keep. This year will be different. Here goes.

  • Actually post on my blog, often
  • No TV at night, except Jon Stewart
  • Meal plans, no more take out
  • Clean my house more than monthly
  • Make an appointment with the gyno
  • Sell the $2000.00 worth of designer bags I thought I could sell (anyone want to buy a Fendi at a great price!)
  • Remember birthdays
  • Talk my husband into going to Jackson Hole this summer
  • Stop swearing
  • Exercise, damn it (oh) darn it
  • Drink water
  • Take calcium
  • Stop bitching at work (not a swear-it's a verb)
  • Think the best about people
  • Choose to be happy every day (I'm going to challenge my boss with this one but I'll be thinking the best about him regardless)
  • Say what I think
  • Like myself
  • Talk my husband into adopting 2 kids instead of one
  • Pay off debt
  • Go to the dentist
  • Talk my husband into a pool
  • Read more, and
  • Stop trying to talk my husband into things

I didn't list lose weight because that goes without saying. I have a lot to do this year.

More later

No comments: